BOOKSHELF - Required Reading List
Required readings and documents relating to critical digital literacy in teacher education.
Critical Digital Literacy - Hinrichsen & Coombs
Media Smarts Canada - Mapping Digital Literacy
Collaborative Teacher Inquiry
BOOKSHELF - Weekly Reading List
- The Five Resources of Critical Digital Literacy: A framework for curriculum integration, J. Hinrichsen & A.Coombs, Jan. 14, 2014.
- Critical Digital Literacy Explained for Teachers by educatorstechnology.com
Week 3 (see links above)
- Collaborative Teacher Inquiry. Secretariat Special Edition #16.
- Inquiry-based learning. Secretariat Special Edition #32.
- Hinrichsen & Coombs, Section on Decoding and Figure 1
- Hinrichsen & Coombs Section on Meaning Making and Figure 2
- Video - Essential Elements of Digital Literacies by Doug Belshaw
- Media Smarts Canada, Mapping Digital Literacy Policy and Practice document, pgs 43 to 54
- Ontario College of Teachers,Professional Advisory - Use of Electronic Communication and Social Media