At the end of this lesson, you will be able to:
- describe and discuss forms of inquiry in the classroom (teacher inquiry, student inquiry) as it applies to curriculum and learning
- identify the process for an effective inquiry and apply it to the plan for your inquiry project
- experiment with image production or word cloud generators to create a visual image of inquiry
- explain and clarify details of the plan for the inquiry project in a group video chat
- assess the affordances of digital technologies for image production or an inquiry focus as they apply to global learning opportunities and inquiry learning for ALL students
What is inquiry? What is the process to follow when conducting an inquiry? How do you plan an inquiry project? Where does critical digital literacy fit into an inquiry? Respond to these questions in the discussion forum. Make connections from the readings, your practicuum experiences and your own previous involvement in research.
Collaborate to create a visual image or word cloud image about critical digital literacy and Inquiry. You can use paper/pencil, Google Draw or other digital tools of your choice.
The image below shares a process that can be applied to your own inquiry project for this course. How will this process inform your plan and design?